Yes, but the relevance of the inquest is key, says Anthony Searle
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Fullick v The Commissioner of Police for the Metropolis  EWHC 1941 (QB);  Costs LR 1231
- Powell v Chief Constable of West Midlands Police  EWHC B12 (Costs)
- R (Parkinson) v HM Senior Coroner for Kent  EWHC 1501 (Admin)
- Re Gibson's Settlement Trusts  Ch 179
- Roach v Home Office  EWHC 312 (QB)