Yes, but the relevance of the inquest is key, says Anthony Searle ‘Despite the difficulties that are frequently encountered by families in their search for funding, Fullick is a reminder that it is possible for the bereaved to recover inquest costs.’ Costs are a vitally important consideration at all stages of personal injury litigation, including …
Continue reading "Costs: Recovering inquest costs in successful civil claims – is it possible?"
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Fullick v The Commissioner of Police for the Metropolis  EWHC 1941 (QB);  Costs LR 1231
- Powell v Chief Constable of West Midlands Police  EWHC B12 (Costs)
- R (Parkinson) v HM Senior Coroner for Kent  EWHC 1501 (Admin)
- Re Gibson's Settlement Trusts  Ch 179
- Roach v Home Office  EWHC 312 (QB)