Andrew Roy considers the implications of a recent High Court decision on impecuniosity
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Bank of Credit and Commerce International SA (In Liquidation) v Ali (No 1)  UKHL 8
- Barton v Wright Hassall LLP  UKSC 12
- Higgins v Swanlea Ltd  EWHC 1147 (Ch)
- Khanty-Mansiysk Recoveries Ltd v Forsters LLP  EWCA Civ 89
- Ladd v Marshall  EWCA Civ 1
- Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital Trust v Howard  UKEAT 861/01/1408
- Wadhwani v Ingenious Media Holdings Ltd & anor  EWHC 350 (QB)