Liz Parkin outlines a recent EAT decision which offers clear guidance on the obligation to provide workers with a rest break
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- C-484/04 Commission v UK  IRLR 888
- Carter v Prestige Nursing Ltd  UKEAT/0014/12 and UKEAT/0015/12
- Grange v Abellio London  UKEAT/0130/16/DA
- MacCartney v Oversley House Management  UKEAT/0500/05
- Miles v Linkage Community Trust Ltd  UKEAT/0618/07
- Scottish Ambulance Service v Truslove  UKEATS/0028/11