Stefan Martin and Jo Broadbent outline the key developments that employers and their advisers should prepare for in the next 12 months
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Agoreyo v London Borough of Lambeth  EWHC 2019 (QB)
- Asda Stores Ltd v Brierley & ors  UKEAT/0011/17/DM
- Brazel v The Harpur Trust  UKEAT/0102/17/LA
- Capita Customer Management Ltd v Ali  UKEAT/0161/17/BA
- Chief Constable of Norfolk v Coffey  UKEAT/0260/16/BA
- Flowers & ors v East of England Ambulance Trust  UKEAT/0235/17/JOJ
- Hextall v Chief Constable of Leicestershire Police & anor  UKEAT/0139/17/DA
- King v Sash Window Workshop Ltd  EUECJ C-214/16
- Royal Mail Ltd v Jhuti  EWCA Civ 1632
- Tillman v Egon Zehnder Ltd  EWCA Civ 1054
- Uber BV v Aslam & ors (2018) judgment awaited Court of Appeal
- Williams & ors v British Airways plc  EUECJ C-155/10
- Williams v The Trustees of Swansea University Pension & Assurance Scheme & anor  EWCA Civ 1008