Benjimin Burgher considers the impact of two conflicting EAT rulings on discrimination on the ground of marital status.
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- 29 July 1978)(
- Bedfordshire Constabulary v Graham  UKEAT/1061/00
- Dunn v The Institute of Cemetery and Crematorium Management  UKEAT/0531/10DA
- Glanvill v Secretary of State for Social Services ( The Times
- Hawkins v Atex Group Ltd & ors  UKEAT/0302/11
- Igen v Wong  EWCA Civ 142
- John v Neath Borough Council ET7257/90(
- R (on the application of European Roma Rights Centre & ors) v Immigration Officer at Prague Airport & anor  IRLR 115
- Skyrail Oceanic Ltd v Coleman  ICR 596