Karen Baxter and Tom Heys explore the legal and practical issues around employing people with neurodivergent conditions and how employers can develop a more neurodiverse workforce
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- A v Z Ltd & anor  ET case no S/4102808/16
- Government Legal Service v Brookes  UKEAT 0302/16/RN
- Hobbs v Senator Security South Ltd  ET case no 1400267/2017
- Kerr v Midland Bluebird Ltd  ET case no 4105648/2016
- Morris v JB Fix Ltd  ET case no 3201483/2017
- Scantlebury-Watson v Architectural Powder Coatings Ltd  ET case no 2500594/2016
- Sherbourne v Npower Ltd  ET case no 1811601/2018
- Wells v Governing Body of Great Yarmouth High School  ET case no 3401100/2015
- X v East Cheshire NHS Trust  ET case no 2404031/2018