Charles Wynn-Evans analyses recent case law on the thorny issue of when an employer is considered to have knowledge of an employee’s disability
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- A Ltd v Z  UKEAT/0273/18/BA
- Baldeh v Churches Housing Association of Dudley and District Ltd  UKEAT/0290/18/JOJ
- City of York Council v Grosset  EWCA Civ 1105
- Donelien v Liberata UK Ltd  UKEAT/0297/14/JOJ
- Gallop v Newport City Council  EWCA Civ 1583
- Herry v Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council & anor  UKEAT/0101/16/LA
- Kelly v Royal Mail Group Ltd  UKEAT/0262/18/RN
- Pnaiser v NHS England & anor  UKEAT/0138/15/LA
- Q v L  UKEAT/0209/18/BA
- Ridout v TC Group  IRLR 628
- Secretary of State for Work & Pensions v Alam  UKEAT/0242/09/LA