Sarah Ozanne examines two recent cases on employers’ obligations to inform and consult in redundancy and TUPE situations
You must be logged in and have an active subscription to view full content.
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- AEI Cables Ltd v GMB & ors  UKEAT/0375/12/LA
- Baxter & ors v Marks & Spencer & ors  UKEAT/ 0162/05/RN
- GMB v Susie Radin Ltd  EWCA Civ 180
- Shields Automotive Ltd v Langdon & Anor  UKEAT 0059/12/2103
- Sweetin v Coral Racing  UKEAT/0039/05
- Todd v Strain & ors  EATS/0057/10