A recent High Court decision to impose a custodial sentence on an executor is a warning to lax executors and administrators of estates everywhere. Laura Abbott discusses Totton This case is a stark reminder of the duties of an executor and the significant consequences of a failure to comply with them. An executor’s duties are …
Continue reading "Executors: Do not pass go"
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Marketmaker Technology (Beijing) Co Ltd & ors v CMC Group plc & ors  EWHC 1445 (QB)
- Solicitors Regulation Authority Ltd v Khan & ors  EWHC 45 (Ch)
- The Law House Ltd (In Administration) v Adams  EWHC 2344 (Ch)
- Totton & anor v Totton  EWHC 2304 (Ch)
- Totton & anor v Totton  EWHC 2345 (Ch) (to be reported in the web reports of the Wills and Trusts Law Reports)