Farhana Shahzady asks whether family lawyers are failing women who are going through the menopause The worry is that the voice of some women is being lost and the level of hardship some women are being asked to endure due to menopause in later life is far from fair, when ironically fairness is the backdrop …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- C v C (Financial Relief – Short Marriage)  2 FLR 26
- Daley v Optiva  ET/1308074/2019
- Davies v Scottish Courts and Tribunals Service  ET/4104575/2017
- Miller v Miller; McFarlane v McFarlane  UKHL 24
- ND v GD (Financial Remedies)  EWFC 53
- SS v NS (Spousal Maintenance)  EWHC 4183 (Fam)