Despite a welcome ruling in the long-running Pimlico Plumbers case, avoiding breaches of the law on annual leave remains fraught with difficulty, warn Nick Hine and Ben Payne Many furloughed or other employees have accrued a large amount of holiday which they have not been able to take or wanted to take during the pandemic. …
Continue reading "Annual leave: Holiday pay and carry over – latest cases and the impact of the pandemic"
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Chief Constable of the Police Service of Northern Ireland & anor v Agnew & ors  NICA 32
- Fulton & ors v Bear Scotland Ltd & ors  UKEATS/0047/13/BI
- King v Sash Window Workshop Ltd & anor  EUECJ C-214/16
- Kreuziger v Land Berlin  EUECJ C-619/16
- Smith v Pimlico Plumbers Ltd  UKEAT/0211/19/DA