Joanna Chatterton and Ed Livingstone highlight the key steps which employers should take to safeguard trade secrets and confidential information in light of the increased risks that arise from prolonged working from home After termination of employment, employees continue to be subject to the implied duty to keep trade secrets confidential. Many office-based businesses will …
Continue reading "Confidentiality: Protecting sensitive business information in the virtual workplace"
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Campbell v Frisbee  EWCA Civ 1374
- Faccenda Chicken Ltd v Fowler  FSR 105
- P14 Medical Ltd v Mahon  EWHC 1823 (QB)
- Trailfinders Ltd v Travel Counsellors Ltd & ors  EWHC 591 (IPEC)
- Travel Counsellors Ltd v Trailfinders Ltd  EWCA Civ 38
- Woodward v Hutchins  1 WLR 760