As business goes on (albeit not necessarily ‘as usual’), Claire Acklam reports on key cases from 2020 which are likely to be of interest or assistance to developers Parties and practitioners must note that execution of a deed will only be valid if the finalised version is circulated before signature. If any late amendments are …
Continue reading "Development round-up 2020: Key decisions despite Covid chaos"
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Alexander Devine Children’s Cancer Trust v Housing Solutions Ltd  UKSC 45
- Beaumont Business Centres v Florala Properties Ltd  EWHC 550 (Ch)
- Bioconstruct Gmbh v Winspear  EWHC 7 (QB)
- Coventry v Lawrence  UKSC 13
- Mercury Tax Group Ltd v HMRC  EWHC 2721 (Admin)
- Signature Living Hotel Ltd v Sulyok  EWHC 257 (Ch)
- The Mayor and Burgesses of the London Borough of Brent v Malvern Mews Tenants Association  EWHC 1024 (Ch)