Katherine Neal and Damian Evans investigate whether trustees can take comfort from a recent Jersey decision on involvement in foreign proceedings Only in exceptional circumstances would the Royal Court direct a trustee to take part in foreign proceedings where the assets of the trust could be recovered by a third party. In a world of …
Continue reading "Jersey trusts: To submit – or not?"
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Alsop Wilkinson v Neary  WLR 1220
- E Trust Company Ltd v B  JRC 027
- HSBC International Trustee Ltd v Poon  JRC 167
- In the matter of the H Trust  WTLR 677 RC (Jersey)
- Public Trustee v Cooper  WTLR 901 ChD
- Re Arpettaz Settlement  JRC 161
- Re the M & L Trusts  JRC 002A
- Re VV  JRC 207
- U Ltd v B  WTLR 545 RC (Jersey)