Laura Abbott reviews the latest developments in adult claims under the Inheritance Act, as well as the controversial issue of the success fee in such claims Re H attracted further attention because it addressed the issue of whether a success fee liability due under a conditional fee agreement could form part of an award. An …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Bullock v Denton (2020) unreported Leeds County Court HHJ Gosnell 15 April
- Clarke v Allen & anor  EWHC 1193 and 1194 (Ch) (available in the online reports of Wills and Trusts Law Reports)
- Ilott v The Blue Cross & ors  UKSC 17;  WTLR 533 SC
- Re H (Deceased)  WTLR 479
- Shapton v Seviour  WTLR 1047 ChD