In the second of two articles John Starr reports on some of the most important construction decisions reached over the last 18 months ‘Anchor highlights the fact that the courts are generally willing to find that a binding contract has come into existence even when its terms have not been signed.’ Part 2 of our …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Anchor 2020 Ltd v Midas Construction Ltd  EWHC 435 (TCC)
- C Spencer Ltd v MW High Tech Projects UK Ltd  EWHC 2547 (TCC)
- ICCT Ltd v Pinto  EWHC 2134 (TCC)
- Ove Arup & Partners International Ltd v Coleman Bennett International Consultancy plc  EWHC 413 (TCC)
- The Lessees and Management Company of Herons Court v Heronslea Ltd & ors  EWCA Civ 1423