Clive Chalkley and Senay Nihat discuss the decision in Debenhams in the context of surrounding case law ‘Landlords feel they have less real voting power as a result of the way in which they are categorised in the standard form of the retail CVA and less voting power leads to less influence as a valuable …
Continue reading "Debenhams CVA: The landlord strikes back?"
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Discovery (Northampton) Ltd & ors v Debenhams Retail Ltd & ors  EWHC 2441 (Ch)
- Khan v Permayer (2000) unreported Court of Appeal 22 June
- Mourant & Co Trustees Ltd & anor v Sixty UK Ltd (in administration) & ors  EWHC 1890 (Ch)
- Prudential Assurance Company Ltd & ors v PRG Powerhouse Ltd & ors  EWHC 1002 (Ch)
- Thomas v Ken Thomas Ltd  1 EGLR 31