With demand for flexible office space on the rise, Mark Shelton considers the best arrangements for sharing space ‘Where the provider of the flexible space is itself a leaseholder, the alienation provisions of its lease are of course of crucial importance. The issues raised are essentially the same as have always arisen where occupiers have …
Continue reading "Flexible office space: Sharing possession or occupation?"
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Akici v L R Butlin  EWCA Civ 1296
- Lam Kee Ying v Lam Shes Tong  UKPC 19
- Mean Fiddler Holdings v Islington London Borough Council  2 EGLR 7
- Tulapam Properties Ltd v De Almeida  2 EGLR 55
- Wallace v C Brian Barratt & Son Ltd & anor  EWCA Civ 1281