Danielle Drummond-Brassington, Martin Garner, Rob Wood and Ellie Black review the first group of cases on the new Electronic Communications Code ‘The Upper Tribunal confirmed that the court will take a very strict approach to interpreting statutes that seize private property and that, if there is any ambiguity, the construction used should be the one …
Continue reading "The new Telecoms Code: A case update"
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Cornerstone Telecommunications Infrastructure Ltd v Compton Beauchamp Estates Ltd  UKUT 107 (LC)
- Cornerstone Telecommunications Infrastructure Ltd v Keast  UKUT 116 (LC)
- Cornerstone Telecommunications Infrastructure Ltd v The University of London  UKUT 356 (LC)
- EE Ltd & anor v The Mayor and Burgesses of the London Borough of Islington  UKUT 0361 (LC)
- EE Ltd & anor v The Mayor and Burgesses of the London Borough of Islington  UKUT 53 (LC)
- Evolution (Shinfield) LLP v British Telecommunications plc  UKUT 127 (LC)