Robert Pearce QC discusses how the courts treat privacy in trust litigation in our information age ‘In trust litigation, the causes of action are unlikely to have anything to do with privacy, and the parties’ concerns about privacy are likely to centre on the possibility of the media reporting proceedings heard in public, to which …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- A v British Broadcasting Corporation (Secretary of State for the Home Department intervening)  UKSC 25
- JIH v News Group Newspapers Ltd  EWCA Civ 42
- JX MX v Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust & ors  EWCA Civ 96
- Practice Guidance (Interim Non-disclosure Orders)  1 WLR 1003
- Re S (a child) (identification: restriction on publication)  UKHL 47