Melanie Kalina considers the potential impact of covert recording in the context of children proceedings, and the courts’ approach to such evidence ‘Covert recordings give rise to a multitude of issues that may vary depending on the wide range of situations the recording may take place in.’ It is becoming more commonplace for a client …
Continue reading "Evidence: Going undercover"
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- H v Dent & ors  EWHC 2090 (Fam)
- In the matter of C (A Child)  EWCA Civ 1096
- M v F (Covert Recording of Children)  EWFC 29
- Medway Council v A & ors (Learning Disability; Foster Placement)  EWFC B66
- Re B (A Child)  EWCA Civ 1579