Joss Knight examines a claim for a common intention constructive trust where a cohabitee has passed away ‘The administrators found themselves defending proceedings on behalf of the estate and attempting to deny the existence of a conversation to which they were not, on anyone’s case, a party.’ Claims for a declaration that property is held …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Culliford & anor v Thorpe  EWHC 426 (Ch);  WTLR 1205 ChD
- Davies v Davies & anor  EWCA Civ 463;  WTLR 1175 CA
- Day v Day  EWCA Civ 415
- Gallarotti v Sebastianelli  EWCA Civ 865;  WTLR 1509 CA
- Lloyds Bank Plc v Rosset  EWCA Civ 11;  UKHL 14
- Stack v Dowden  UKHL 17;  WTLR 1053 HL