James Lister evaluates whether the Court of Appeal has established a new approach to disclosure and data protection ‘While in principle there are some potentially alarming consequences of this decision (Dawson-Damer & ors v Taylor Wessing LLP & ors ) for trustees and their advisers in particular, it must be borne in mind that the …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- B v Auckland District Law Society  UKPC 38
- Breakspear & ors v Ackland & anr  EWHC 220 (Ch);  WTLR 777 ChD
- Dawson-Damer & ors v Taylor Wessing LLP & ors  EWHC 2366 (Ch);  WTLR 253 ChD
- Durant v Financial Services Authority  EWCA Civ 1746
- Re Londonderry  EWCA Civ 6
- Schmidt v Rosewood Trust Ltd  UKPC 26;  WTLR 565;  WTLR 887