Contaminated food; package travel holidays; reasonable care; transfer of goods ‘HHJ Worster found that the defendant had failed to provide food or drink of satisfactory quality, breaching a term implied into the contract by virtue of s4(2) SGSA 1982.’This important package travel case represents a significant coup for claimants in the context of food poisoning …
Continue reading "Case Report: Wood and Anor v TUI Travel PLC T/A First Choice  EWCA CIV 11"
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Antcliffe v Thomas Cook Tour Operations Ltd (2012) unreported, Birmingham County Court, HHJ Worster, 4 July
- Kempson and Kempson v First Choice Holidays & Flights Ltd (2007) unreported, Birmingham County Court, 7 June
- Lockett v A&M Charles Ltd  4 All ER 170
- PST Energy 7 Shipping LLC and Anor v OW Bunker Malta Ltd and Anor  UKSC 23
- Wood & Anor v TUI Travel Plc (t/a First Choice)  EWCA Civ 11