Julie Melia outlines the procedure for will-making and probate in Jersey, and the consequences where it is not followed ‘While a will drawn anywhere is the world may, provided that it complies with the requirements of the jurisdiction of the deceased’s domicile, be accepted for Jersey probate purposes, a will dealing with immovable property must …
Continue reading "Jersey: Independent process"
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Estate of Anthony Le Couilliard (Deceased) (2011) unreported, JRC
- Estate of Chandra Bhasin (Deceased)  JRC 187
- Estate of Duncan Hickman (Deceased)  JRC 040
- Estate of Horace Le Moignan (Deceased)  JRC 239A
- Estate of Meena Krishnan (Deceased)  JRC 181
- Estate of Trevor Hunt (Deceased)  JRC 199
- Robertson v Lazard  JLR 103