Paul Sankey examines the issues in Dr Sido John v Central Manchester and Manchester Children’s University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust ‘The “material contribution” test only applies in cases where it is impossible to attribute particular damage to a specific cause and therefore apportionment cannot be appropriate.’The recent case of Dr Sido John v Central Manchester …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Bailey v Ministry of Defence  EWCA Civ 883
- Bonnington Castings Ltd v Wardlaw  UKHL 1
- Heneghan v Manchester Dry Docks Ltd  EWHC 4190 (QB);  EWCA Civ 86
- Holtby v Brigham & Cowan (Hull) Ltd  EWCA Civ 111
- Williams v The Bermuda Hospitals Board  UKPC 4
- Wilsher v Essex Area Health Authority  UKHL 11