Susan Reed asks whether the lessons of the Cleveland inquiry have still not been learned ‘The professional failures of the various agencies involved with the family in AS v TH meant that the children were not only left in a situation where one parent was permitted to persist in conduct that was harmful to their …
Continue reading "Children: History repeated"
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- AS v TH & ors (False Allegations of Abuse)  EWHC 532 (Fam)
- D v B & ors (flawed sexual abuse enquiry)  EWHC 2987 (Fam)
- Re B & ors (Allegations of Sexual Abuse: Child's Evidence)  EWCA Civ 773
- Re D (Child Abuse: Interviews)  2 FLR 10
- Re H (Minors); Re K (Minors) (Child Abuse: Evidence)  2 FLR 313
- Re H and R (Child Sexual Abuse: Standard of Proof)  1 FLR 643
- Re I-A (Allegations of Sexual Abuse)  2 FLR 837
- Re M (Minors) (Sexual Abuse: Evidence)  1 FLR 822
- Re N (A Minor) (Child Abuse: Evidence)  2 FCR 572
- Re S (A Child)  EWCA Civ 1254
- Re X (A Minor) (Child Abuse: Evidence)  1 FLR 30
- TW v A City Council & ors (fact-finding: finding of sexual abuse)  EWCA Civ 17