David Sawtell looks at how technology might help with e-disclosure ‘A party or a fee-earner considering computer-assisted review should appraise the different available products on the market, as well as develop an awareness of the statistical issues involved.’The proliferation of electronic documents has increased the workload and cost associated with disclosure. The use of technology …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Brown v BCA Trading Ltd  EWHC 1464 (Ch)
- Da Silva Moore v Publicis Groupe (2012) 11 Civ 1279 (ALC) (AJP)
- Goodale & ors v The Ministry of Justice & ors  EWHC 3834 (QB)
- Irish Bank Resolution Corporation Ltd & ors v Quinn & ors  IEHC 175
- Pyrrho Investments Ltd v MWB Property Ltd  EWHC 256 (Ch)
- Rawlinson & Hunter Trustees SA v Director of the Serious Fraud Office  EWCA Civ 1129