Rory Brown examines the principles governing freezing injunctions ‘The lesson for practitioners seeking freezing injunctions (FIs) is to pay special care to target selection, both in terms of respondents and the property which is the proposed subject matter of the order.’ There are seven principles that govern, or should govern, the jurisdiction of the court …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- JSC BTA Bank v Ablyazov  EWCA Civ 1411;  EWCA Civ 928;  UKSC 64
- JSC Mezhdunarodniy Promyshlenniy Bank & anor v Pugachev  EWCA Civ 139
- Lakatamia Shipping Co Ltd v Nobu Su  EWHC 275 (Comm);  EWCA Civ 636
- Linsen International Ltd v Humpuss Sea Transport PTE Ltd  EWHC 303 (Comm);  EWHC 2339 (Comm)
- TSB Private Bank International SA v Chabra  1 WLR 231