Elaina Bailes assesses recent case law on abuse of process ‘It is a difficult message to give to a client that where it is not in the client’s best interest to add parties or claims into the current proceedings, the matter will nevertheless have to be referred to the court if they wish to avoid …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Aldi Stores Ltd v WSP Group plc & ors  EWCA Civ 1260
- Clutterbuck & anor v Al Amoudi  EWHC 383 (Ch)
- Clutterbuck v Cleghorn  EWHC 2558 (Ch)
- Henderson v Henderson (1843) 3 Hare 100
- Johnson v Gore Wood & Co  UKHL 65
- Otkritie Capital International Ltd v Threadneedle Asset Management Ltd  EWHC 2329 (Comm);  EWCA Civ 274