Stephanie Prior reviews recent changes in personal injury and clinical negligence litigation ‘Montgomery is a move away from the test of a reasonable doctor and that of a reasonable patient.’ It has been an exciting period in the litigation world over the last year or so. This article will touch upon some of those changes …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Broadhurst v Tan; Taylor v Smith  EWCA Civ 94
- Cookson v Knowles  UKHL 3
- Graham v Dodds  1 WLR 808
- Montgomery v Lanarkshire Health Board  CSOH 104;  UKSC 11
- Mrs A v East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust  EWHC 1038 (QB)
- Sidaway v Board of Governors of the Bethlem Royal Hospital  UKHL 1