Justin Slater and Rose Harvey analyse the ramifications of a recent decision on agreements to accommodate children under s20 of the Children Act 1989 ‘A section 20 accommodation of a child by a local authority should not have the impact, as it did in the case of N, of delaying the issue of proceedings, in …
Continue reading "Public Children: No substitute"
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Coventry City Council v C & ors  EWHC 2190 (Fam)
- LB v London Borough of Merton & anor  EWCA Civ 476
- Medway Council v M & anor  EWFC B164
- Medway Council v Mother & ors  EWHC 308 (Fam)
- N (Children) (Adoption: Jurisdiction)  EWCA Civ 1112
- Northamptonshire County Council v AS & ors  EWHC 199 (Fam)