Adam Dyl takes stock of the implementation of costs reforms ‘Litigators are warned that in assessing costs the court will be more persuaded by arguments that you did all you could to deal with the case proficiently, rather than doing what was in the best interest of your client.’ It has been a few years …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- CIP Properties (AIPT) Ltd v Galliford Try Infrastructure Ltd  EWHC 3546 (TCC);  EWHC 481 (TCC);  EWHC 1345 (TCC)
- Home Office v Lownds  EWCA Civ 365
- Kazakhstan Kagazy plc v Zhunus  EWHC 404 (Comm)
- Savoye & anor v Spicers Ltd  EWHC 33 (TCC)
- Vitol Bahrain EC v Nasdec General Trading LLC  EWHC 3359 (Comm)
- Yeo v Times Newspapers Ltd  EWHC 209 (QB)