Charlotte Conner summarises the diverging approaches of the judiciary to media access and privacy and the implications for the parties ‘Where parties are compelled to provide details of their economic circumstances, most would be alarmed to think that it could all be made public.’ Restrictions on the reporting of financial remedy proceedings by the press …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Appleton & anor v News Group Newspapers Ltd & anor  EWHC 2689 (Fam)
- Clibbery v Allan  EWCA Civ 45
- Cooper-Hohn v Hohn  EWHC 2314 (Fam);  EWHC 4122 (Fam);  EWCA Civ 896
- DL v SL  EWHC 2621 (Fam)
- Fields v Fields  EWHC 1670 (Fam)
- Luckwell v Limata  EWHC 502 (Fam)