Nicholas Baldock discusses the factors courts take into account when considering chronic pain claims ‘Claimants should be warned of the dangers of exaggerating any element of their claim and client care letters may need to spell out those dangers as diplomatically as possible.’Whether acting for the defendant or claimant, chronic pain cases can and do …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Billett v Ministry of Defence  EWCA Civ 773
- BP v Cardiff & Vale University Local Health Board  EWHC B13 (Costs)
- Creech v Apple Security Group Ltd & Others (2015) unreported, March 23, Telford County Court
- Douglas v O'Neill  EWHC 601 (QB)
- Gosling v Hailo & Screwfix Direct (2014) unreported, Cambridge County Court, 29 March