The Guernsey Court of Appeal affirms the scope of the jurisdiction conferred by Article 51 of the Trusts (Guernsey) Law 2007. Hannah Southon and Alison Meek explain ‘While some of the considerations discussed in BCD may be relevant, a more flexible test is required in order for the court to achieve justice on behalf of …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Gamlestaden Fastigheter AB v Baltic Partners Ltd  UKPC 26;  UKPC 26
- In the matter of the R and RA Trusts  Gsy CA 470/2014
- North Shore Ventures Ltd v Anstead Holdings Inc  EWHC 1485 (Ch);  EWCA Civ 11;  WTLR 1241
- Re Esteem Settlement  WTLR 641 RC (Jersey)
- Re Londonderry  EWCA Civ 6
- Rosewood Trust v Schmidt  WTLR 1081;  WTLR 565;  2 AC 709