James Falle and Catherine Haugh consider when authorities can or must allow bidders to correct errors in their tenders ‘If a genuinely competitive tender contains a simple clerical error, and that tender is excluded from the competition as a result of that minor error, ultimately the public (and the public purse) will suffer.’Imagine this scenario: …
Continue reading "Tenders: Righting wrongs?"
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Case C-243/89 Commission of the European Communities v Kingdom of Denmark  ECR I-03353
- Case C-336/12 Ministeriet for Forskning, Innovation og Videregående Uddannelser v Manova A/S (2013) Tenth Chamber, 10 October
- Case C599/10 SAG ELV Slovensko as & ors v Úrad pre verejné obstarávanie (2012) Fourth Chamber, 29 March
- Case T-211/02 Tideland Signal Ltd v Commission of the European Communities  ECR II-03781
- J B Leadbitter & Co Ltd v Devon County Council  EWHC 930 (Ch)
- JR Jones Solicitors v Legal Services Commission  EWHC 3671 (Ch)
- R (on the application of Greenwich Community Law Centre) v Greenwich London Borough Council  EWCA Civ 496
- Travis Perkins Trading Company Ltd v Caerphilly County Borough Council  EWHC 1498 (TCC)