Laura Sylvester considers if there has been a softening of judicial approach ‘Clearly, the Mitchell case has left its mark on the legal landscape. The importance of compliance with court orders, the CPR and practice directions must not be underestimated. Ignore this at your peril.’Following the Court of Appeal’s decision in 2013, in the landmark …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Adlington & ors v Els International Lawyers LLP (in administration)  EWHC B29 (QB)
- Andrew Mitchell MP v News Group Newspapers Limited  EWCA Civ 1537
- Bank of Ireland & anor v Philip Pank Partnership  EWHC 284 (TCC)
- Forstater v Python (Monty) Pictures Ltd  EWHC 3759 (Ch)
- Karbhari v Ahmed  EWHC 4042 QB
- Lakatamia Shipping Co Ltd v Nobu Su  EWHC 275 (Comm);  EWCA Civ 636