Christopher Cant explains how to avoid problems with easements on sales of part ‘With a sale off of part of a property, there is a need to consider both the easements to be granted for the benefit of the part being sold, and those to be reserved for the benefit of the retained part.’ At …
Continue reading "Back To Basics: Easy does it"
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Allen v Taylor (1880) 16 Ch D 355
- Hair v Gillman  3 EGLR 74
- Hansford v Jago  1 Ch 322
- Holaw (470) Ltd v Stockton Estates Ltd  All ER (D) 943
- Millman v Ellis (1996) 71 P & CR 158
- P & S Platt Ltd v Crouch  EWCA Civ 1110
- Re Webb's Lease  Ch 808
- Selby DC v Samuel Smith Old Brewery (Tadcaster) Ltd  EWCA Civ 182
- Wheeldon v Burrows (1879) 12 Ch D 31