Dr Jock Mackenzie and Richard Lodge provide their annual update on interim payments and the Eeles principles ‘It appears the issue causing the most contention between the parties and difficulty for the court is the need for an interim payment to fund the purchase and adaptation of a property.’ In the third of our annual …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Cobham Hire Services Ltd v Eeles  EWCA Civ 204
- FP v Taunton & Somerset NHS Trust  EWHC 3380 (QB)
- Mabiriizi v HSBC Insurance  EWHC 1280 (QB)
- Oxborrow v West Suffolk Hospitals NHS Trust  EWHC 1010 (QB)
- Roberts v Johnstone  1 QB 878
- TTT v Kingston Hospital NHS Trust  EWHC 3917 (QB)