In the conclusion to a two-part consideration, Frances Bailey and Nikki Saxton consider definitions of cohabitation and settlement and drafting options A payee must be aware that regardless of the means of their new partner, they will have no claim personally against their cohabitant for financial support The first part of this article (‘Passing the …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Baynes v Hedger  EWHC 1587 (Ch);  WTLR 1719 ChD;  WTLR 759 CA
- Fleming v Fleming  EWCA Civ 1841
- Grey v Grey  EWCA Civ 1424;  EWHC 1055 (Fam)
- K v K (Periodical Payment: Cohabitation)  EWHC 2886 (Fam)
- Kimber v Kimber  1 FLR 383
- McCartney v Mills McCartney  EWHC 401 (Fam)