A Court of Appeal ruling has added to confusion about whether it is acceptable for departing employees to prepare to enter into competition with their employer, argues Gary Freer In British Midland Tool Ltd v Midland International Tooling , fiduciaries were said to be required to disclose any activity, actual or threatened, which damages the …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Item Software (UK) Ltd v Fassihi  EWHC 3116 (Ch);  EWCA Civ 1244
- Kynixa Ltd v Hynes  EWHC 1495 (QB)
- Lonmar Global Risks Ltd v West & ors  EWHC 2878 (QB)
- Nottingham University v Fishel  EWHC 221 (QB)
- QBE Management Services (UK) Ltd v Dymoke  EWHC 80
- Ranson v Customer Systems plc  EWCA Civ 841