Edward Rowntree looks at the need to comply with the letter of the rules Despite its original attempt to make a Part 36 offer, the claimant was able to resile from it by reason of its own failure to comply with the technicalities. Although the heading to this article ought to be unnecessary, it is …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Attorney General of Belize v Belize Telecom Ltd  UKPC 10
- C v D  EWCA Civ 646
- Gibbon v Manchester City Council  EWCA Civ 726
- Investors Compensation Scheme Ltd v West Bromwich Building Society  UKHL 28
- PHI Group Ltd v Robert West Consulting Ltd  EWCA Civ 588
- Thewlis v Groupama Insurance Co Ltd  EWHC 3 (TCC)