Martin Meredith assesses the impact of AMP v Persons Unknown ‘This was not a freedom of the press case, but concerned the rights of unknown persons to receive and impart information over which AMP had a right to privacy.’ The case of AMP v Persons Unknown , heard before the Hon Mr Justice Ramsay, may …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Campbell v MGN Ltd  EWHC 499 (QB);  EWCA Civ 1373;  UKHL 22
- Clayton v Clayton  EWCA Civ 878
- Cream Holdings Ltd & ors v Banjaree & ors  UKHL 44
- Dowson v Chief Constable of Northumbria Police  EWHC 2612 (QB)
- Re S (a child) (identification: restrictions on publication)  UKHL 47