Dan Aherne and Libby Payne contemplate the courts’ and the government’s attempts to address difficulties with the law on consulting employees about collective redundancies ‘In this article, we consider how four recent decisions have sought to address ambiguities in the existing collective consultation legislation and the potential for reform following the call for evidence.’ In …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Akavan Erityisalojen Keskusliitto AEK ry & ors v Fujitsu Siemens Computers Oy Case C-44/08 (
- Athinaiki Chartopoiia AE v Panagiotidis  IRLR 284
- Rockfon A/S v Specialarbejderforbundet i Danmark  EUECJ C-449/93
- UK Coal Mining Ltd v National Union of Mineworkers (Northumberland Area)  UKEAT/0397/06/2709
- United States of America v Nolan  EWCA Civ 1223;  EUECJ C-583/10;  EWCA Civ 71
- USDAW v WW Realisation 1 Ltd  EW Misc 2;  UKEAT/0548/12/KN