Mark Hubbard explains the ramifications of a case in which the Court of Appeal upheld an order against settlors to disclose trust documents under their ‘control’ ‘ North Shore is a further example of a hardening of English judicial attitudes against those who are seen as using corporate and trust structures as devices to commit …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Antonio Gramsci Shipping Corp v Stepanovs  EWHC 333 (Comm)
- Grupo Torras SA v Al-Sabah  WTLR 641;  WTLR 1
- Lonrho Ltd v Shell Petroleum Co Ltd  1 WLR 627
- North Shore Ventures Ltd v Anstead Holdings Inc  EWHC 1485 (Ch);  EWCA Civ 11;  WTLR 1241
- Schmidt v Rosewood Trust Ltd  UKPC 26;  WTLR 565;  WTLR 887
- Shalson v Russo  EWHC 1637 (Ch);  WTLR 1165