Philippa Dunstan discusses the confusing issue of what constitutes a ‘road’ and ‘road traffic accident’ and the interface between motor insurance and employers’ liability insurance ‘Case law on what is covered by a motor or EL policy has not changed recently but the wording of the legislation is difficult and it is perhaps worth a …
Continue reading "Terminology: When is an RTA not an RTA?"
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- AXA Insurance UK plc v Norwich Union Insurance Ltd  EWHC 1046 (Comm)
- Barrett v Director of Public Prosecutions  EWHC 423 (Admin)
- Brewer v Director of Public Prosecutions  EWHC 355 (Admin)
- Clarke v Kato & ors; Cutter v Eagle Star Insurance  UKHL 36
- Evans v Clarke  Lloyd's Rep IR
- Green v Kis Coaches and Taxis Ltd (2008) LTL 13/5/2008
- Miller v Hales & ors  EWHC 1529 (QB)
- Oxford v Austin  RTR 416
- Planton v Director of Public Prosecutions  EWHC 450 (Admin)
- Smith v Stages  1 All ER 833