Robert Rooney examines the lessons to be learned from Henry Brothers v Department of Education for Northern Ireland ‘It is interesting to note that the Court of Appeal’s judgment in the case considered in this article, makes a less adventurous contribution to the debates opened by the first instance decision.’In 2008, the Belfast High Court …
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Brent London Borough Council v Risk Management Partners Ltd  EWCA Civ 490;  UKSC 7
- Henry Brothers (Magherafelt) Ltd v Department of Education for Northern Ireland  NIQB 105;  NICA 59
- McLaughlin & Harvey Ltd v Department of Finance & Personnel  NIQB 91;  NIQB 122
- Sita UK Ltd v Greater Manchester Waste Disposal Authority  EWHC 680 (Ch);  EWCA Civ 156
- Uniplex (UK) (Law relating to undertakings)  EUECJ C-406/08_O