Helena Davies examines the implications of installing photovoltaic solar panels on leasehold properties ‘It seems unlikely that PV panels are going to constitute a breach of covenant on the basis of their appearance alone, save in exceptional circumstances.’The relatively recent trend in installing photovoltaic solar panels (PV panels) on the roofs of buildings is born …
Continue reading "PV Panels: Rooftop wrangles"
Cases in bold have further reading - click to view related articles.
- Davies v Dennis  EWCA Civ 1081
- International Drilling Fluids Ltd v Louisville Investments (Uxbridge) Ltd  Ch 513
- Iqbal v Thakrar  EWCA Civ 952
- Re 11 and 27 Parklands View (Forfeiture)  EWLVT MAN/LV/ FFT/00CF/0002;  EWLVT MAN/LV/ FFT/00CF/0003
- Tod-Heatley v Benham  40 ChD 80